Our address is:
16 Wheeler Ave
Malone, NY 12953-1603
Directions via Google Maps
Malone, NY is reachable by car in a day or less from NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, Montréal, or Toronto. If you plan to drive a private car just let us know. We have private off-street parking available for a limited number of guests. If you are willing to offer carpool rides to other guests, that's fantastic. Let us know and we can help coordinate.
Trailways NYC to Malone runs from Port Authority daily departing 11:00 AM and arriving at 7:50 PM. This is Route 278, runs 7 days a week, and departs from Gate 79. There's a short layover in Albany. We can shuttle groups from the Four Seasons motel in Malone where this bus stops to FRC.
Here is a screenshot of the details of this route from the Trailways site for reference:
Greyhound NYC to Plattsburgh: runs from Port Authority to Plattsburgh, NY departing 8:30 AM and arriving at 3:30 PM for $69. We can shuttle groups from Plattsburgh to FRC.
Amtrak NYC to Burlington, VT: Amtrak's Ethan Allen Express Service runs from NYC to Burlington, VT. We can shuttle groups from Burlington to FRC.
Amtrak NYC to Albany, NY: will get you about half way to FRC but it's still 3.5 hours to drive from there. You can also take a bus from Albany to Plattsburgh which is much closer to FRC.
- Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) in Saranac Lake, NY is about 45 minutes south of Malone and the nearest airport. There are daily flights on Cape Air from JFK airport in New York City. Jet Blue also has some flights.
- Burlington, VT (BTV) is just over 2 hours drive from Malone and has some flights landing there.
- Albany International Airport (ALB) in NY is the nearest large international airport with many flights, but it is still a 3.5 hour drive to Malone.
- From the Albany airport if you can take rideshare/taxi to Albany Greyhound bus station, you can take the bus on to Plattsburgh, NY and we can coordinate a ride from Plattsburgh to Malone for you.
- Montréal-Trudeau International Airport (YUL) is about 1.5 hours drive from Malone, but you will need to plan for crossing the border between Canada and the US. Be sure to bring your passport and allow extra time for customs.